There are a lot of devices on the market today when it comes to technology. I have used many over the year and one of the best USB Hub Extenders that I have used is the Rybozen 7 Port extender.
This hub is made of aluminum and has a 4 foot cable for power which makes it easy to place anywhere on my desk. Power is 5v/4a 20W which is great for charging my phone or plugging in peripheral devices on my desk.
- Aluminum Hubs: 7 USB3.0 Ports, Easy connect peripherals like mice, keyboards, flash drives, card readers, or an external hard drive to your PC laptop or Mac.
- Super Speed Data Transfer: USB 3.0 ports transfer photos, videos, and music at up to 5Gbps, backwards compatible with USB2.0 and 1.0.
- Plug And Play: Hot-swapping. Upgrade 20W (5V 4A) AC power adapter ensures safe & steady data transfer for all connected devices.
- Compatibility: Silver brushed aluminum body. Support Windows , Linux , Mac OS. Compatible with laptops, PC desktops, and Apple PC.
- Package Contents: Rybozen 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub with 4.9Ft USB cable ( Upgrade ), 5V / 4A Power Adapter , 60-Days Money Back Guarantee and 18-Months warranty.
I have tried several other USB hubs and one of the pain points that I had was plugging in a USB stick was a pain because it was not slanted. Once I found this one, I got it hoping that it would be easier.
It ended up being my favorite USB hub that I use all the time because it is slanted. The slanted design makes it easy to plugin and pull out the USB stick or other peripheral devices.
When you work on a computer 8-10 hours a day, this is one of those time saver items that just makes your day easier.